Players who might improve us

We need a replacement for Kevin AND Gundogan in 4 or 5 years, the hope would be that it's Doyle and McAtee.

That's wishful thinking to want academy kids to slot in, but they have a couple years to prove atleast, if not, then we just go to the market.
Be nice but can’t see it tbh . Do you think one of them will be the best player in the world by then because that is what kdb is . The search will already be on

Probably wouldn't leave but always like the look of Valverde from Madrid as a Fernandinho replacement or B2B. Quick, snappy, technical, popping up with goals. He's got a very tough midfield to get into, it's been Modric Casemiro & Kroos for God knows how long.

Dream window for me
In Messi, haaland, luiz, mitchell
Out aguero, fernandinho (love both but feel we can't go another season with our best striker injured for most of it and fernandinho is entering the twilight of his career) mendy.
Messi and Mitchell are both frees and Mitchell would be decent cover for zinc and he is English so that frees up a foreign spot for Messi. Haaland and luiz would be less then 120mil which I think we could afford.

Mendy on a free ? Mitchell ? What about Alaba

Probably wouldn't leave but always like the look of Valverde from Madrid as a Fernandinho replacement or B2B. Quick, snappy, technical, popping up with goals. He's got a very tough midfield to get into, it's been Modric Casemiro & Kroos for God knows how long.
They'd be idiots to sell, those 3 are on their last legs. Agreed he looks decent, but I'm very sceptical about the quality on La Liga at the moment, it'll be interesting to see how the Madrid teams fair against PL and Serie A opposition this week, the ones last week were fairly crushed by English, French and German teams.

Mendy on a free ? Mitchell ? What about Alaba
Probably send mendy out on loan can't imagine anyone will pay us a fee for him. Tyrick Mitchell palaces lb looks decent, is free and is young enough to improve a lot. Plus the fact he is English allows us to pick up another foreign player (Messi). Straight swaps haaland, luiz and Mitchell (2 foreign) for aguero, fernandinho and mendy (3 foreign) with Messi taking the now extra freed up foreign spot.
Love Alaba but there is no foreign spots.

Probably send mendy out on loan can't imagine anyone will pay us a fee for him. Tyrick Mitchell palaces lb looks decent, is free and is young enough to improve a lot. Plus the fact he is English allows us to pick up another foreign player (Messi). Straight swaps haaland, luiz and Mitchell (2 foreign) for aguero, fernandinho and mendy (3 foreign) with Messi taking the now extra freed up foreign spot.
Love Alaba but there is no foreign spots.
We still don't have a spot for Mitchell, Walker, Stones, Sterling and Carson are taking the 4 association developed spots for CL and Ake is using a foreign spot despite being AD.

We still don't have a spot for Mitchell, Walker, Stones, Sterling and Carson are taking the 4 association developed spots for CL and Ake is using a foreign spot despite being AD.
Trafford or banzunu to replace Carson? Maybe Hart or Westwood?

Trafford or banzunu to replace Carson? Maybe Hart or Westwood?
Think Westwood is retiring and Hart isn't worth the money as 3rd choice. I'd just use Bazanu but the club may want him out on loan and playing. We need to start bringing through more academy players to fill out the 25. At the moment we only really have Foden so we're capped at 22 plus the B list in Europe.

Think Westwood is retiring and Hart isn't worth the money as 3rd choice. I'd just use Bazanu but the club may want him out on loan and playing. We need to start bringing through more academy players to fill out the 25. At the moment we only really have Foden so we're capped at 22 plus the B list in Europe.
I completely agree about the young players I always have high hope for the lads but very few get a chance thb has little or no chance with dias, Stones, laporte and Ake there and Doyle and delap also have pretty tough competition especially if we get haaland and Messi! Lol bazanu is having a great loan and think he needs minutes. Would love Hart back hopefully if the chance for him to return as a 3rd choice he would take a massive pay cut to win things and prolong his career.
Just checked Hart has another year on his deal at 27,500 per week and Carson is 18,000.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.