Players who might improve us

Surprised we didn't challenge United for Mkhitaryan, he'd be a good right winger replacement for Navas at a decent price.
Yeah surprised we're not in on this. Pep's obviously got Bundesliga experience so he should know how all about him. Player's player of the year, quick, scored 11 and assisted 15 in the league last year, knows Gundogan and would be a decent and relatively cheap replacement for Navas. Not sure why we're not all over this...

What I'm saying is I saw no links whatsoever with City, evidently we weren't the slightest bit interested. For someone with his stats last year in a position we clearly need an upgrade & with 1 year remaining thus available at a reasonable price it would seem like someone we'd be interested in. Seems we're building for the future instead with the targets we're linked with.

Nolito

Elaborate? Ones a left winger & one is a right winger/CAM. Ones 30 next season and likely a short term squad player the other is 28 next season & could have a few years at their peak whilst immediately improving our starting 11.

Don't get my wrong I'm not Nolito bashing I think he's a fine signing, just don't understand your point. If you want to use a comparable name for the position we're looking at you should've mentioned Sane; however he's obviously a player we're buying who has potential rather than someone to immediately improve our starting 11.

Currently of the players most strongly linked/already signed I only see one who clearly improves our starting 11 immediately (Gundogan); felt Mkhitaryan could've been another for good value.

Yannick Carrasco? He's played pretty well on big stages and would be a good option on the wing. Our Belgians can help him settle in as well.
If we want a Belgian winger, Mertens is the one I'd rather have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.