Players who might improve us

Well he lost his starting place with Dortmund and is moving away to seek playing time. Hardly a world beater anymore. Not sure what happened. He used to be good.

Yannick Carrasco? He's played pretty well on big stages and would be a good option on the wing. Our Belgians can help him settle in as well.

Yannick Carrasco? He's played pretty well on big stages and would be a good option on the wing. Our Belgians can help him settle in as well.

he is going to be top drawer is carrasco!! looked great when he came on the other night

I do like Carrasco, but Atletico just signed him a year ago right? Can't see them selling him this summer. Although he might want a leave as it looks like he won't be starting for them again next season

Surprised we didn't challenge United for Mkhitaryan, he'd be a good right winger replacement for Navas at a decent price.

Arsenal wanted him also but he choose United.
What I'm saying is I saw no links whatsoever with City, evidently we weren't the slightest bit interested. For someone with his stats last year in a position we clearly need an upgrade & with 1 year remaining thus available at a reasonable price it would seem like someone we'd be interested in. Seems we're building for the future instead with the targets we're linked with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.