Players who might improve us

How are we not in on Vlahovic...
Mystery to me. . 21 goals from 37 games in Serie A last season. Young at 21. Big unit with pace and very strong . Great skill. Good in the air too. His goal against Juventus last season was exceptional. Rumoured to be finalising deal with Atletico for £65 m as of yesterday. Just cannot understand why we aren't having a look .

I’d see if Chelsea would let us have Werner on the cheap. I really think he’s far better than he’s shown so far, and for whatever reason it just hasn’t worked out at Chelsea yet

Gives Jesus some competition for the offsides too

Caught a lad called Sesko in a preseason game for Red Bull Salzberg they have a good lad coming through Adema i think who will replace a good signing for Leicester Daka, but it was Sesko who caught the eye, tall comfortable on the ball quick ran the lines well and closed down well, so i looked him up he is only just 18 and his Youtube video is crap, apparently we have been linked with him in the past, buy him now i say, stick him in as 3rd choice behind Jesus and Kane
So you’re advocating we sign someone from a second/third rate league based on a pre-season game and a crap YouTube video? Someone who is the same age as our own best striker prospect for a generation?

3 obvious signings to most of us. Left back. Holding midfielder. Centre forward. Don't see it happening though.
Doesn't seem obvious to pep.....probably why 'most of us' (actually all) aren't managers.....or those that technically are, manage in a Sun morning pub league, or their kids u12's.....whilst pep knows what he's doing! ;)

Whatever happened to that striker at Sevilla who were linked to as an alternative when all the reports linked us to Haaland? Liked the look of him and seems a safer bet than Vlahovic.

El Neysri or whatever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.