Players who might improve us

Antonio. Building on what Tolmie was smoking earlier with Traore. Only he has an end product. Lewandowski, Haaland or no one!
He'd sign for us and immediately the Hammy issues would flair again.

As for Traore,the impact his presence,pace,and power,would have for us,as opposed to what it has for a fairly toothles Wolves,would be night and day.

I still think anyone who watched Wolves today and came away wanting a player should be talking about Trincao, not Adama. His close control and play in tight spaces was exceptional and Wolves went to pieces when he came off because he was connecting everything

Haarland
Kante
De Jong
Kimmich
Alfonso Davies

That is the quality we are at and why we don't buy multiple players anymore, you can't get the guys to improve what we have

I know Burnley are trying to sign our old nemesis from Lyon Maxwell Cornet. He was playing as a left winger/ striker but has now adapted to left back!

Certainly had pace and we'd be able to get him for less than£20m l think.

The clincher for me would be the endless ice cream jokes on Blue Moon ;-)
Burnley have signed a cracking player who would have improved us. Cornet only cost a few hundreds and thousands; )...15M is a steal i think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.