Players who might improve us

Luiz had a good game last night,if Lavia isn't the answer.....
Buy back has expired unfortunately. Thought he looked good as well. Would have been useful to have him this year to keep Rodri from burning out.. I say that with all due respect to Dinho

Buy back has expired unfortunately. Thought he looked good as well. Would have been useful to have him this year to keep Rodri from burning out.. I say that with all due respect to Dinho
Yeah,i know the BB has gone but it was never really a goer when it was in play as we had cover.Now we are needing to look for a replacement he should be in the reckoning and if we have to pay the probable 50m.....then so be it.

I'm still believing in Lavia,the problem being.....he is beginning to stagnate as many do,he needs first team football at a decent level to push him on and show what he is capable of.

Emmanuel Dennis at Watford.

24 years old. 6 goals and 5 assists in 13 PL apps. Second highest number of pressures per 90 in the PL (23.6).

Could be a decent option.
Seem to remember a rumour we were interested 4 or 5 years ago

1638467514112.png

What would you change about this? Seen some people say they wouldn't take anyone except Fati, Pedri or De Jong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.