Players who might improve us

Rumours that Pulisic could leave Chelsea, Pep could work absolute wonders with him has all the raw ingredients to be a better sterling/sane rolled into one. Chelsea are pretty much the only top side in England that has a recent history of willingly selling to rivals although I suspect they wouldn't want to sell to us right now.

In all honesty I've not checked this thread in ages, saw that Chelsea aren't playing him again and thought he'd be one to look at if Sterling is gonna do a runner, his contract is meant to be up in 2024 I'm not sure I've seen him play for Chelsea much in a good while, whether that's through injury or Tuchel not being a fan due to his system and preferred players, he is defo the type of player Pep likes and puts a shift in personally think they waste him I've always suspected in the right team he could score a lot and distributes the ball well unselfish, I'm not sure what his situation is whether he's happy but we should defo be keeping a close eye on him in my view, if we want a pacey energetic wideman capable of playing in a false 9 role then he could tick quite a few boxes.

View attachment 30974

What would you change about this? Seen some people say they wouldn't take anyone except Fati, Pedri or De Jong.

I'd agree they're the only ones I think could justify toward any possible swap deal, the rest are potential Newcastle fodder only the start of their improvement if they can survive this season, only other one I also like is Dest he has good potential played great against PSG in the 2nd leg in the champions League last season, he played more like a winger while on the pitch though, rather than a full back role which is what I'd be more interested in seeing if he could become, Barca were very unlucky in that game they hammered PSG but Navas had a 10/10 performance in net and they couldn't get the goals they needed.

Richarlison. Has it been said? Surely it’s been said. Quality #9, but Everton’s season probably depends on him and Gray.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.