Players who might improve us

Many a true word spoken in jest.

26 years old, plenty of pace, obviously knows where the goal is. Wants out of the swamp to get regular football and kick-start his career - That's the only problem imo... Would he consider crossing the divide without any guarantee of a regular start at City?
I agree with everything that you say, but our squad strength is so vital nowadays, I can't see them using up a valuable slot with someone who can't get a run on the dark side. Maybe being coached by Pep would re-launch his career, but nowadays where we need to shift someone, to bring someone in, I would rather stick with what we have, and just make an addition of quality (Haaland).

Many a true word spoken in jest.

26 years old, plenty of pace, obviously knows where the goal is. Wants out of the swamp to get regular football and kick-start his career - That's the only problem imo... Would he consider crossing the divide without any guarantee of a regular start at City?
Imagine Sané.

Now take away most of his dribbling ability,
add some additional attitude,
a soft-spot for the rags,
and make him about as clinical as John Stones,

and you have yourself a Martial.

Hard fuckin pass. Would rather go into next season with no new forward than add Martial.

Does anyone believe in the BBC gossip column, with transfer news from various media outlets.
Today's say that we are interested in Tavares.
In case anyone is getting out their platform shoes and tight white trousers, its the Arsenal player they are talking about.
I've only seen him twice and he looked very poor.

Imagine Sané.

Now take away most of his dribbling ability,
add some additional attitude,
a soft-spot for the rags,
and make him about as clinical as John Stones,

and you have yourself a Martial.

Hard fuckin pass. Would rather go into next season with no new forward than add Martial.

There are very few players in the world as good as Leroy Sane.

Martial would be a completely different player under Pep, and his allegiance with the rags is of absolutely no consequence. As for attitude, what's wrong with wanting to play more regularly?

He's a very decent player in a very poor team at the rags. Wasted talent, like a few others over there. He'd thrive with the sort of supply he'd have at City.

If/when Torres leaves, Martial would be worth at least a try if the money was right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.