Players who might improve us

I’ve liked the look of Wolves’ left back each time i’ve seen him play. Seems to have everything.

I think a loan bid for Aubamayang would be worth consideration. On his day, he’s a electric striker. It would just depend if there was anything still in the tank. But six months with opportunity to actually achieve something may just be the challenge he needs.

I’ve liked the look of Wolves’ left back each time i’ve seen him play. Seems to have everything.

I think a loan bid for Aubamayang would be worth consideration. On his day, he’s a electric striker. It would just depend if there was anything still in the tank. But six months with opportunity to actually achieve something may just be the challenge he needs.
He's currently proving why he's never played for an elite team....waste of space.

Lucas Digne on his way out of Everton after a row with Benitez about style of play.

Everton spending 20m on Mykolenko and its 20m they can't afford to spend unless they're selling.

Cancelo has been good at LB but hes still a RB trying to play LB and it leaves us with no cover for Walker.

Lucas Digne on his way out of Everton after a row with Benitez about style of play.

Everton spending 20m on Mykolenko and its 20m they can't afford to spend unless they're selling.

Cancelo has been good at LB but hes still a RB trying to play LB and it leaves us with no cover for Walker.

digne would be a good signing but would expect to start most games? zinchenko seems happy enough being in a sense second choice?

Pretty sure Tolmie mentioned Ait-Nouri was at the CFA and spoke with City before he went to Wolves. I think if we would have sold Zinchenko we may have gone for him.
digne would be a good signing but would expect to start most games? zinchenko seems happy enough being in a sense second choice?
Cancelo and Zinchenko are better than Digne.

He totally shut down Salah a couple games back...it was only when he came off injured in stoppage time that Salah was able to make a play...he looked good against us as well...we could do much worse for our 4th outside back...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.