Players who might improve us

Even if he were to move. If it took 100m for you to prise Grealish from Villa. I dont even want to think of what it would take to prise Saka away.

For instance, we had 90m lined up for Mudryk. If we were prepared to make a risqué signing like that, whats 100m for Saka who is the symbol of the club? Not a fly on a horse.

So if City were serious about it. To have a bid accepted, the bid would have to be absolutely nuclear. Because a 100m bid for Saka would be pissed on by Arsenal.
Why are you banging on about Saka?! We’ve not even been linked with him and whilst decent, he’s very much overrated! (”symbol of your club” / “spearhead of your resurgence” - fuck me, you are dramatic)

Can you just get back in your box and fuck off please?! Do you spend as much time on whatever Arsenal forum you frequent, or is it just us that get that pleasure?

Saka new deal with Arsenal is pretty much done. Were offering him 200k a week which is similar to the deal Foden got. He is a london lad and genuine Arsenal fan. There are picture of him as a 5-6-7-8 year old wearing Arsenal kits ect. You cant/wont offer him any more money than we will. Wheres the pull? Whats the rational for him leaving Arsenal when we are on a massive upward trajectory, and he is central to this happening? He is a youth product of the club and the most beloved player at the club.

This isnt the early 2010's anymore. We wouldn't sell you Saka any more than Liverpool would have sold you Salah.
This massive upward trajectory you’re talking about…..are you thinking the Fa cup you won nearly 3 years ago? Or the CL knock out stages ? Oh sorry you’re not in it, if you where there’s no way you’d be top, the stars have aligned for you this season there’s no doubt, and if you did win it, it would be more Leicester City than Manchester City (4 in 5) but you’ve won naff all yet, I hope you have the good grace to pop back if Pep guides the blues to 5 in 6, AFTV campaign to get Mikel the sack, you’ve turned on Xhaka again, your crowds are back to 35’000, selling your best players and you return to being banter fc

Even if he were to move. If it took 100m for you to prise Grealish from Villa. I dont even want to think of what it would take to prise Saka away.

For instance, we had 90m lined up for Mudryk. If we were prepared to make a risqué signing like that, whats 100m for Saka who is the symbol of the club? Not a fly on a horse.

So if City were serious about it. To have a bid accepted, the bid would have to be absolutely nuclear. Because a 100m bid for Saka would be pissed on by Arsenal.
You’re on a thread titled “players who might improve us”, which is speculative opinions from City fans on Manchester City… and you’ve been banging on about Saka, Martinelli, your resurgence, and all sorts of nonsense! You’re clearly buoyed by the fact you’re top of the league - but come back at the end of May. Until then, kindly fuck off!!

Why are you banging on about Saka?! We’ve not even been linked with him and whilst decent, he’s very much overrated! (”symbol of your club” / “spearhead of your resurgence” - fuck me, you are dramatic)

Can you just get back in your box and fuck off please?! Do you spend as much time on whatever Arsenal forum you frequent, or is it just us that get that pleasure?
He'll be gone by May

The scouts at Brighton. Mitoma, Caicedo and McAllister are all top class. Estupinan, Ben White, Trossard and Cucurella were also very successful signigns
Unfortunately they're mostly all Chelsea's scouts now. They raided Brighton for more than Potter and Cucurella in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.