Players who might improve us

I think I’d take Raphael Guerreiro as my left-back option even if (short-term) available on a good fee and suits our style of play.

I'm always impressed by Tyrick Mitchell. Not overly by any stretch but I think he's got potential.

I think Bellingham, Bowen, and a left back would suffice. We lack energy in midfield, so Bellingham would help and both Foden, and Grealish could and probably should move inside. Bowen has a nose for goal and could play in multiple positions; he’s also league hardened and a fit lad. More likely to find a unicorn than a left back, alas.

I think Bellingham, Bowen, and a left back would suffice. We lack energy in midfield, so Bellingham would help and both Foden, and Grealish could and probably should move inside. Bowen has a nose for goal and could play in multiple positions; he’s also league hardened and a fit lad. More likely to find a unicorn than a left back, alas.
Bowen??

JARROD Bowen???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.