Players who might improve us

I still believe Maddison could potentially be a great addition. We saw how Grealish's work rate improved under Pep. I see no reason why Maddison's couldn't, which IMO is the only question mark around him.

I'd take Maddison at City all day.

Although we have exceptional players, we are not a team that revolves around one player delivering everything for the team, and I think he would fit fight into what we do. He has a lot of quality. I honestly think he would slot right in.

If he goes to Newcastle or somewhere, I think there will be a lot more focus on being the main man to supply almost everything, maybe some players see that as a positive, but if the whole team is not performing well, you're the one that might take the most stick.

Or if you had the chance to go to city, you would be playing alongside brilliant players, all enhancing each other. I think he would thrive in that environment. When I look at his skill set, I think it would work really well in how we play.

Still, it's not like nobody knows who he is or about his ability, I wouldn't be surprised if we have at least taken a good look at him. So if we didn't go in for him, I'd trust the judgement of the city staff. But if we fancied him, then I'd be excited to see what he could do in our team. I think he's really good.

I'd take Maddison at City all day.

Although we have exceptional players, we are not a team that revolves around one player delivering everything for the team, and I think he would fit fight into what we do. He has a lot of quality. I honestly think he would slot right in.

If he goes to Newcastle or somewhere, I think there will be a lot more focus on being the main man to supply almost everything, maybe some players see that as a positive, but if the whole team is not performing well, you're the one that might take the most stick.

Or if you had the chance to go to city, you would be playing alongside brilliant players, all enhancing each other. I think he would thrive in that environment. When I look at his skill set, I think it would work really well in how we play.

Still, it's not like nobody knows who he is or about his ability, I wouldn't be surprised if we have at least taken a good look at him. So if we didn't go in for him, I'd trust the judgement of the city staff. But if we fancied him, then I'd be excited to see what he could do in our team. I think he's really good.
Sounds like Spurs are signing him. Great signing for them. Will be great for Kane if he stays.

Liverpool linked with Valverde. Forget Rice, this is a midfielder we should be after. Big game player, bags of pace, can do anything in midfield, or play RW.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.