Players who might improve us

Jacob Ramsey for the 8 role- starting at the u21s atm and got plenty of goals and assist this year in prem. strong runner with the ability to get up and down pitch and contribute to goals and assists. Feel like he will be the next big money player in a few years- worth a shot now?

Jacob Ramsey for the 8 role- starting at the u21s atm and got plenty of goals and assist this year in prem. strong runner with the ability to get up and down pitch and contribute to goals and assists. Feel like he will be the next big money player in a few years- worth a shot now?
This. Same feeling every time I watched him. Next big thing imo.

It’s one of those where he’s had that breakout season, but I think another year with Villa is needed.

In saying that, if he then performs on a similar/better level, his value rockets.

It’s one of those where he’s had that breakout season, but I think another year with Villa is needed.

In saying that, if he then performs on a similar/better level, his value rockets.
I mean Viega has played only half a season and in La liga! If those links are correct then I’m not sure what difference would be

Anyone interested in Cherki, Le Fee or Barcola, they’re currently playing for France u21 at the moment.

You can watch on uefa tv. Although, you have to create an account.

Ryan Cherki, really good player.

Anyone who has the chance, watch his goal against the Swiss u21 team.

Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.