Players who might improve us

Brighton’s Ferguson would be an immense signing.

Someone is going to bid about £150m for him next summer and it had better not be the dirty rag scum.

Someone is going to bid about £150m for him next summer and it had better not be the dirty rag scum.
United fans on Twitter drooling over him. They’ve just signed a £70m young striker!

United would ruin him.

brentford is looking for this guy, would be cheap for city if they for him, very skilful and quick ! it would be a bargain for city at this moment.

A lot of what he does wouldn't translate at City. He's a phenomenal dribbler though. Kinda like a right footed Mahrez but without the touch.

Almiron was a handful against the dippers. His improvement since last season has been phenomenal
Not smart enough

Probably will be. Either them or Chelsea. Those are the 2 most likely. Or Spurs if they make Champs league.

Pedro Gonçalves with a brilliant goal yesterday.

Find it a bit odd this guy doesn't have more interest around him

Actually think he's KDB-like, he has some amazing range of passing and has some shot on him

But again I haven't watched too much of him live so surely there is something there clubs don't want to take the chance on

The G&A he puts are phenomenal

Find it a bit odd this guy doesn't have more interest around him

Actually think he's KDB-like, he has some amazing range of passing and has some shot on him

But again I haven't watched too much of him live so surely there is something there clubs don't want to take the chance on

The G&A he puts are phenomenal
To be fair Bruno was still at Sporting with the same age. I imagine Pote is probably going to leave next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.