Players who might improve us

Too bad he's on Brighton because Pascal Groß would be the perfect January signing to dissolve some of our injury concerns. Very versatile and has been creating like a top top player these days.

The unsung hero at Brighton. Fucking class against United too which helps.

New Messi?

Neto is a bit of injury prone but he's great when he's on his days

Already rated him pre-injury, which was about 2/3 years ago. Felt he was really underrated then. Really wanted us to sign him but suffered that unfortunate long term injury. Thought his career in the top flight would be over then.

Loved seeing him back, seemingly not missed a beat post-injury. Very talented kid.

Has anyone seen Javi Guerra?

Has been doing very well and looks an exciting prospect.

20 year old with great vision who reads the game brilliantly. Has been a standout player for Valencia in there solid start to the season.

Has anyone seen Javi Guerra?

Has been doing very well and looks an exciting prospect.

20 year old with great vision who reads the game brilliantly. Has been a standout player for Valencia in there solid start to the season.

Reminds me of Andre Gomes

Sergio Arribas is a guy I'd keep an eye on. He's an attacking mid. 4 goals in 6 games (4 starts) in La Liga for Almeria.

He's a very random name but he was heavily scouted and linked with CFG last year for Girona. Had a really good year for Madrid's B team. He fits the profile and age.

Anybody and nobody. I’m just posting so I don’t have to see Cancelo’s name at the top of the forum list. Petty, I know, but I do wish such threads were banished elsewhere.

Still think Lyon’s Cherki is an interesting and versatile prospect, and if their season continues on the same trajectory, they won’t be as hard to negotiate with.

Still think Lyon’s Cherki is an interesting and versatile prospect, and if their season continues on the same trajectory, they won’t be as hard to negotiate with.
I really like him, talent is there for sure and versatile, like Bernardo but no idea about his work rate and discipline.

At the moment though, real dream would be Mitoma. What a silky player. I just love watching him.

I really like him, talent is there for sure and versatile, like Bernardo but no idea about his work rate and discipline.

At the moment though, real dream would be Mitoma. What a silky player. I just love watching him.
Attractive player to watch but will be 27 next May and is rather restricted in terms of where he can play, a position which Grealish and Doku can already cover. Cherki is much more versatile and with youth on his side. That said, I’m quite content to see how Bobb develops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.