Players who might improve us

Interesting that there arent any rumblings regarding Zubimendi from our side

Defence for me is the area we need to do better on.

I would consider Nico Schlotterbeck. Who with the right training could play in Defensive midfield. A German international and a quick centre back which is what we need a the moment.

Defence for me is the area we need to do better on.

I would consider Nico Schlotterbeck. Who with the right training could play in Defensive midfield. A German international and a quick centre back which is what we need a the moment.
I liked him very much, a tall, pacy ball-playing left-footed CB who’s been in TOTS twice with 2 different teams. However, Gvardiol will be the CB moving into DM like Stones, I feel.

I liked him very much, a tall, pacy ball-playing left-footed CB who’s been in TOTS twice with 2 different teams. However, Gvardiol will be the CB moving into DM like Stones, I feel.
Wouldn't hurt to get another centre back that could potentially play as a defensive midfielder.

The Euros are on in the summer and he could potentially stand out as a good transfer target for us.

If we were to buy him. I would say £60 million because Dortmund will fight tooth and nail to keep him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.