Players who might improve us

What is with this Gomez hate?? £10m but whi barely plays is not a problem. Selling him is no big deal. Every other player here mustget second season to prove butbGomez wasn't even offered half season here

yeah they were miles ahead of our players in energy levels mate, its concerning how knackered our lads look already.
Just wait till you see spurs in jan/Feb.
And weren't the rags called the laziest team in the Premier league 2 weeks ago and look where they sit at the moment

What is with this Gomez hate?? £10m but whi barely plays is not a problem. Selling him is no big deal. Every other player here mustget second season to prove butbGomez wasn't even offered half season here
I have no problem with him, though I think he is associated with certain events and that is partly from where any ‘hate’ stems. After the sending off in Dortmund his confidence took a tumble and he hardly featured again until the farce in Southampton, where we were collectively woeful. Some 31 league games now where he has remained on the bench, and it’s hard to see him ever being asked to strip unless the game has already been put to bed. If that is the case, then one wonders whether his presence is applying enough pressure on the incumbent to play better. I expect him to start in Belgrade, but, like a rare bird, his next sighting might not be until Huddersfield.

I have no problem with him, though I think he is associated with certain events and that is partly from where any ‘hate’ stems. After the sending off in Dortmund his confidence took a tumble and he hardly featured again until the farce in Southampton, where we were collectively woeful. Some 31 league games now where he has remained on the bench, and it’s hard to see him ever being asked to strip unless the game has already been put to bed. If that is the case, then one wonders whether his presence is applying enough pressure on the incumbent to play better. I expect him to start in Belgrade, but, like a rare bird, his next sighting might not be until Huddersfield.
and also i see him more as a winger or wide midfielder rather than a fullback, that assist v Fulham was spicy

100% he was a CFG signing, a player with great potentail who possibly could be good enough for us in....TIME.

At worse we sell him on and probably for profit.

Low wage, low maintenance, yet he gets hate...weird.

Phillips cost 40 m plus huge wages but is a nice lad FFS

Dry strange that Pep thought Poro wasn’t good enough as he looks to be Walkers perfect replacement

Dry strange that Pep thought Poro wasn’t good enough as he looks to be Walkers perfect replacement
He had no interest in waiting as he's been proven correct. Walker has been given a big contract at his age and Porro is a starter at spuds.

Not sure if its an area you need to spend on but Branthwaite at the back for us will be an absolute world class defender in a few years. Lad is going to the very top and is a Pep CB. He reminds me very much of Stones technically but is a bit quicker and a better defender than Stones when he was with us. 21, two footed, good in the air, quick, strong and is excellent technically too.

Not sure if its an area you need to spend on but Branthwaite at the back for us will be an absolute world class defender in a few years. Lad is going to the very top and is a Pep CB. He reminds me very much of Stones technically but is a bit quicker and a better defender than Stones when he was with us. 21, two footed, good in the air, quick, strong and is excellent technically too.
I concur with this completely. I have followed him since he was 17 and playing for Carlisle United. He was earmarked for the very top and I still believe he will make it. He is that good. His youth coach at Carlisle, Dave Wilkes (God rest his soul), knew what a talent Everton were signing. You won't like me for saying it, but I would be very happy for this signing to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.