Players who might improve us

Having watchwd quite a bit of this kid Sebastian Nanansi I think it is really perfect type of signing for us. He is a bit in the Olmo/Bernardo mould. He can play anywhere on the wings, attacking misfielder or central midfielder. Talent wise I would say he is up ther with Kulusevski and Isak when they were playing in the Swedish league.

He has 5 goals and 7 assists in 11 matches so far this season. We have had scouts watch him last year when we were interested in Hugo Larsson.

I say no simply because someone will give him the nickname "Noncey" because it is somewhat phonetic.

Think he may have it in him to be a Nathan Ake style left back in a pinch aswell, more so than THB, that might get him a chance in pre-season at least.
think he'd be a perfect understudy to Gvardiol but at the age he is, probably needs solid game time to improve faster.

Another loan/sale&butyback beckons for he lad

yes, but same as THB better at LCB, we're mostly likely looking for a RB/RCB in the theory above.
Yes, I keep seeing people talk about Braithwaite and Van Der Ven but I feel like our more immediate need is on the right. And yes, in a perfect world you go big and get everyone you can, but even 3 “generational” left footed CBs who are essentially the same age seems a bit excessive?! Of course, I suppose Pep could totally figure out a system that worked - “no right sided defenders” could be his next strategic innovation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.