Players who might improve us

Have watched a few vids of Wharton
Not sure he would suit us.
Likes to sit deep and spray pirlo like passes around. We kind of don’t do that fast break stuff.
Makes good tackles and interceptions.
Doesn’t seem to have that sharpness and intensity in tight spaces to his play that pep would want.
I’m no expert so maybe pep could develop that
I’d rather we bring one of our own through to support Rodri
Jacob wright or Susoho at 18 and 19 respectively have had small amount of game time already

No chance, he is way off at this time, another young player who did not listen to us and went back to Sheffield.

His career has stalled and he needs to up his game hugely this coming season.
Not much difference between him and Wharton

LOL

Chelsea may be sniffing but on a promise to Maresca who was going to sign him for Leicester, a club City wanted him to go out on loan to last season instead of Sheffield.

The guy is somewhat up his own arse and has started to think he is better than he is.
I'd be inclined to get him back to the club and replace Gomez, I just dont think he is going to hack it at this level.

Wharton has come in and done it, performed , superbly and consistently, McAtee has not done, stupid going back to Sheffield.
Doyle would have been more suitable to being the one 'instead of Wharton' from those out on loan but alas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.