Players who might improve us

Also like Vitinha - not sure if he could be an alternative to a Bruno.
Incredible player, was PSGs best player in the CL and has been great whenever I’ve seen him for Portugal. Would have been perfect as the third midfielder next to Rodri and Foden.

Bruno G is however better suited to playing as a lone 6, which is a high priority. We need someone who can play both next to and instead of Rodri. Not saying that Vitinha can’t play as a 6, but Bruno G is probably the better choice for that role

Doyle is an honest, hard working pro who will have a very good career.

But there is a lot of romance concerning him due to the name and inlaws.

Think his ceiling at the top level would be much higher as a right back.

Incredible player, was PSGs best player in the CL and has been great whenever I’ve seen him for Portugal. Would have been perfect as the third midfielder next to Rodri and Foden.

Bruno G is however better suited to playing as a lone 6, which is a high priority. We need someone who can play both next to and instead of Rodri. Not saying that Vitinha can’t play as a 6, but Bruno G is probably the better choice for that role
Bruno will be playing with Rodri next season if we sign him.

Probably would be mine too. Unless we can pick up a Wirtz/Musiala instead of Simons.
I'd definitely prefer a player with world class vision over Simon. Foden, has enough of the technique, edge and attacking nuance that Simon will bring. Id prefer more of a passer than a dribbler.

That said, Bruno brings some of that vision too. Weirdly, Palmer (sadly) or Bobb (thankfully) actually might actually be very high in those skill set.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.