Players who might improve us

FMwkdsoul, thank you for mentioning this gem. That boy is a baller! He is electric and press resistant!
how is he defensively and 1-on-1? If we sit the RB and push the LB could he do that, or would he be bench (say for AKanji) in the back three setup we have?

how is he defensively and 1-on-1? If we sit the RB and push the LB could he do that, or would he be bench (say for AKanji) in the back three setup we have?
From what I have seen of him, 1-on-1, he is very good for his frame, I would trust him over Couto and Lewis. He kind of knows where you will try to dribble to by studying your movement, because he is a good dribbler, so he anticipates your moves as your try dribble past him.

Depending on the opposition, we can sit him back and push up the LB. If its against the likes of Mbappe, Vini, Mitoma, fast tricky wingers, I would rather see someone who has pace combined with physical built like Van de Ven come in to neutralise the threat. I just don't know how composed he would be against those players. But for his age, he is good!
Since Akanji is more physically built and has dealt with such threats, I would trust Akanji still. It is just my anxiety, not a knock on Tiago's ability!

From what I have seen of him, 1-on-1, he is very good for his frame, I would trust him over Couto and Lewis. He kind of knows where you will try to dribble to by studying your movement, because he is a good dribbler, so he anticipates your moves as your try dribble past him.

Depending on the opposition, we can sit him back and push up the LB. If its against the likes of Mbappe, Vini, Mitoma, fast tricky wingers, I would rather see someone who has pace combined with physical built like Van de Ven come in to neutralise the threat. I just don't know how composed he would be against those players. But for his age, he is good!
Since Akanji is more physically built and has dealt with such threats, I would trust Akanji still. It is just my anxiety, not a knock on Tiago's ability!
get it. cheers

The kind of attacking intent that kid is showing, I'd be a waste to sit him back and push the left side forward.

He looks the type you should play higher up constantly, and if need be put another defender behind him in a back 3 ( like an Akanji) to deal with the Madrid type threats.

The kind of attacking intent that kid is showing, I'd be a waste to sit him back and push the left side forward.

He looks the type you should play higher up constantly, and if need be put another defender behind him in a back 3 ( like an Akanji) to deal with the Madrid type threats.
i know but we I just wanted to know if he can do both or if we choose to overload the left (for some teams/cicrumstance) is he immediately benched or does he have enough about him

Jesus Navas will start as RB for Spain now

Just a reminder that Wingers can do well as fullbacks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.