Players who might improve us

View attachment 122332

Amount of time out says no for me - but our physios worked miracles with Gundo, so you never know.
We already have plenty with injury problems in defence, don't think we should add to the list
Hamstrings are the worst thing for recurring as you can see, once over he looked a real quality player, now he is entering the injury prone status, Boulders has been like this unfortunately.

City extra have just decided we want Girona`s Artem Dovbyk, awful player big and clumsy, could improve but i doubt it, are City extra taking the piss?

Reece James wouldn't be the greatest of signings due to injuries especially with Chelsea keen to off load the player

Jonathan David is in the final year of his contract. Second top goal scorer in Ligue 1, he could be a decent option should Alvarez leave.

City extra have just decided we want Girona`s Artem Dovbyk, awful player big and clumsy, could improve but i doubt it, are City extra taking the piss?
City Extra aren't really ITK, they're just a news consolidator that post any rumor no matter how credible it is. Take whatever they say with a grain of salt, unless they are reposting a credible journalist.

Would highly doubt we'd be interested in a player the quality of Dovbyk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.