Players who might improve us

Moise Kean came on as a sub and scored another winner for Juventus. Looks like a great talent. Only 19. 5 goals in 7 appearences. A goal every 47 minutes

This for me too. What a talent. Also got his first cap for Italy during the international break and scored then too. Unfortunately I cant see Juve letting him go so soon but perhaps if they still want Mahrez...

This for me too. What a talent. Also got his first cap for Italy during the international break and scored then too. Unfortunately I cant see Juve letting him go so soon but perhaps if they still want Mahrez...
They have Mandzukic, Ronaldo and Dybala who can play upfront. Bernardeschi can as well I think. Seems like he is a good friend of Sterling

Yves bissouma from Brighton wow impressed guy has everything we should be looking at this lad.
Said the same yesterday. When they gave Knockeart the MOM I thought it was a wind up. Bisoumma is better than Idrissa Gueye, who seems very highly rated by PSG.
Thought Bissouma was excellent and as was the LB Bernado.

Christian Eriksen

I am just shocked there is no thread about a player who passing and goals have lit up the league for so many years.

The epl will loose a star if Spurs sell to Real scum.

He is world class and would strengthen any squad. i think he d be great here....thoughts blues?

Never been fit to lace merlins boots, he's reaching his peak but not world class for me, excellent player.

love the username, forgot ol dave.

back on topic..... been a fan of his since his arrival, i enjoyed spurs football because of this. if he is not world class, why would he be no 1 target for Real. I mean he knocked Ireland out of WC playoffs with 4 goals in Dublin alone. He lit up the WC even though the Danes had a good not great campaign.

I think he is world class......I think, we should get him !!

love the username, forgot ol dave.

back on topic..... been a fan of his since his arrival, i enjoyed spurs football because of this. if he is not world class, why would he be no 1 target for Real. I mean he knocked Ireland out of WC playoffs with 4 goals in Dublin alone. He lit up the WC even though the Danes had a good not great campaign.

I think he is world class......I think, we should get him !!
Instead of who ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.