Players who might improve us

Thoughts on Kalvin Phillips - looks like a potentially good holding midfielder replacement for Dinho.

ticks a lot of the boxes that Pep sees in a player re mobility and comfortable receiving the ball etc
Very good, feel he may be a bit like Grealish though and give a good few years service to Leeds.

I think we will exercise our clause for Douglas Luiz.

I have watched Tierney playing for Arsenal with quite a bit of interest, following his move from Celtic. He has looked really good in games I have watched.

Wasn't sure why we didn't show any interest - perhaps thought he stood out in a weak league .

And he's not a **** unlike Robertson who is one snidey arrogant bastard with the dippers .
I think he has spent quite a bit of time out injured since joining Arsenal - he does look good but the last thing we need is another sicknote left back.

Tete from Shaktar. Pacy brazilian dribbler. Would be a good option for us, and suit the way we should play. Seen a lot of comparisions with Robben

Bennacer looked class against Celtic. Theo Hernandez also looked pretty good. I would like to see both at City, especially Hernandez

Nice to see Brahim Diaz get a goal too, looks like he’s improving in Milan

Podence and Aouar, or Calhonoglu, for the midfield.
Hernandez for the left back slot.
Simeone as a reserve forward.Wild card pick.:-)

We could do a lot worse than Wjinaldum at Liverpool?

I believe he is out of contract next summer and Klopp has been on a full-on charm offensive without much luck so far.

He gets about the midfield well, a big physical presence and is quite underrated in terms of his technical ability.

Only issue is him being 30, but we signed Fern at 29 and a defensive midfielder, certainly in our team, requires a level of maturity and nous.

Put it this way, it would be worth it just to see another Klopp meltdown.

They've stolen enough from us in recent seasons!!

I believe he is out of contract next summer and Klopp has been on a full-on charm offensive without much luck so far.

He gets about the midfield well, a big physical presence and is quite underrated in terms of his technical ability.

Only issue is him being 30, but we signed Fern at 29 and a defensive midfielder, certainly in our team, requires a level of maturity and nous.

Great shout, would be a good signing but I reckon hes off to Barca. Their finances are fucked but them getting Garcia and Wjinaldum on a free would help the netspend.

Pity we can't find a very serious virus for their next attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.