Players who might improve us

BERGE ON MAN CITY RADAR

Sheffield United
midfielder Sander Berge has emerged as a potential target for Manchester City, reports Voetbal24.

The runaway Premier League leaders have identified the 23-year-old as a potential long-term replacement for Fernandinho, who is out of contract this summer.

Berge’s impressive performances over the past 18 months look set to keep him in the Premier League despite Sheffield United’s looming relegation, and City are leading the race for his services.
Berge fair enough. Suggesting Normann and Ajer is madness

Don’t think either are attainable, but I’d much rather spend Grealish sums of money on Mount! Just as talented and far easier to stomach as a person.. he seems a decent lad and his turn and goal tonight were class! (Not needed in our team I suppose but I’d take him over Grealish all day)

Would love for us to go for Camavinga

May not imrpvoe us immediately but he has such athleticism and natural ability

12 months left on his contract, would be great to get this deal agreed even if it means letting him stay at Rennes for an additional year

Hes not quite the same, but he had a lot of traits that Dinho possesses (and while I like Rodri he has never been a like for like swap with Dinho)

Tielemans
He looks like a smiley version of Anth
C9zt53c.gif
ny Martial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.