Players who might improve us

Kelechi. Can play deep, and can score goals.Carried Leicester at the end of the season .

Tierney and Saka at Arsenal. Calvert-Lewin but I doubt we could get him. Saint Maximin.
Kelechi is an interesting one, our £50M buy-back clause is looking better value every game. There may be a possibility we buy and sell in a year or 2 if someone is willing to pay £60M or so.
Saka would also be a very good signing, but I'm not sure who he would replace.
Tierney is a sick note. Calvert-Lewin is technically sub par.

...and as for Saint-Maximin, he has the attacking output of Kyle Walker. Hard pass.

Kelechi is an interesting one, our £50M buy-back clause is looking better value every game. There may be a possibility we buy and sell in a year or 2 if someone is willing to pay £60M or so.
Saka would also be a very good signing, but I'm not sure who he would replace.
Tierney is a sick note. Calvert-Lewin is technically sub par.

...and as for Saint-Maximin, he has the attacking output of Kyle Walker. Hard pass.
I'm pretty sure the buy-back has expired.

I've always been impressed by Dwight McNeil whenever I've watched Burnley, not that he would improve us currently but he is only 21.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.