Players who might improve us

He's already failed at Swansea hasn't he.
For me, flatters to deceive at international level.
Not for me, thanks.
Rubbish, he had twelve games and was a young lad playing for Swansea. I’m guessing your just going to ignore the part he played in Lille becoming champions in France.

Rubbish, he had twelve games and was a young lad playing for Swansea. I’m guessing your just going to ignore the part he played in Lille becoming champions in France.
Fair comment.

Sanches has all the talent and had a good season last year, but would still be a risky signing for any PL club. He certainly wouldn't walk into our (or any other PL top 6) first team squad, and we don't need to take that risk.

He's like Ollie Watkins... the sort of player who would sign for (say) Norwich or Watford before making his name in the PL (or disappearing for ever).

We need some other targets apart from Kane and grealish as this transfer window will either be one of the best or the worst ever and I’ll be honest I’m now starting to worry over the lack of any movement in other players as we seem to be all in for just two players .

We need some other targets apart from Kane and grealish as this transfer window will either be one of the best or the worst ever and I’ll be honest I’m now starting to worry over the lack of any movement in other players as we seem to be all in for just two players .
Trevor Sinclair mentioned Tammy Abraham on Talksport, he's available for £40m.
He's young and has proved he can score in the PL and probably would jump at the chance to work with Pep.
I'd take him over Danny Ings any day!

Trevor Sinclair mentioned Tammy Abraham on Talksport, he's available for £40m.
He's young and has proved he can score in the PL and probably would jump at the chance to work with Pep.
I'd take him over Danny Ings any day!
Me too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.