Players who might improve us

If Leeds go down, Phillips on loan would be good for both clubs. We get a temporary dinho replacement and a chance to see if he's capable of playing at our level for minimal cost as well as holding on to see if Lavia shows enough development to become a genuine option.

He gets top level football ahead of the world cup, a chance to learn from the best and a chance to win something.

Leeds get a chance to keep him if they come back up at the first attempt and if they don't, we get an option to sign permanently.

Txiki, if you’re listening: Danilo from Palmeiras in Brazil. Palmeiras want Taty Castellanos. Make a deal there. I promise you it’s worth it. (Ask Jesus and Fernandinho about him)

If Leeds go down, Phillips on loan would be good for both clubs. We get a temporary dinho replacement and a chance to see if he's capable of playing at our level for minimal cost as well as holding on to see if Lavia shows enough development to become a genuine option.

He gets top level football ahead of the world cup, a chance to learn from the best and a chance to win something.

Leeds get a chance to keep him if they come back up at the first attempt and if they don't, we get an option to sign permanently.

That's far too sensible to ever work in real life

In terms of realism i'd go for Phillips if Leeds go down for around 25m and someone like Ait-Nouri or Porro for the right-back position.

If two wingers (Jesus + Sterling/Mahrez) goes i'd splash 60-80m on Leao or someone alike with pace and directness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.