Players who might improve us

My point was that Alvarez was already signed in January, so we’d evidently been scouting him long before then, but Danilo’s game against Chelsea was after that. Would he have been doing enough in 2021 to have merited the club’s attention?
Like I told you, in 2021 he started both games against River Plate while Alvarez started on the bench. I think we had to announce Alvarez early, not exactly what we would have wanted (a bit like with Haaland as well)

Stick Danilo Arsenal in Google. Plenty of articles linking him.
Almost all credit “Sports Witness” which isn’t great. There is a Brazilian paper (Lance) saying he received interest from Arsenal and West Ham (hmm…)… agent leak probably

Almost all credit “Sports Witness” which isn’t great. There is a Brazilian paper (Lance) saying he received interest from Arsenal and West Ham (hmm…)… agent leak probably
On Google, I can see him linked with the Milan clubs, Juventus, Roma, and that lot all back in September 2021. There may even be a link to us as far back as July last year, but I’m not certain about that.

On Google, I can see him linked with the Milan clubs, Juventus, Roma, and that lot all back in September 2021. There may even be a link to us as far back as July last year, but I’m not certain about that.
LMAO let’s see…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.