Players who might improve us

Not really, everyone is attainable for relative cheap

Fresneda has 20mil release clause
Frimpong has 40mil release clause

Kimmich and Musiala have 2 years left and can be affordable, Kimmich is rumored for 25mil
Wirtz is my first choice instead on Musiala but easier signing tho

Savio 40mil probably

Paqueta would be the expensive one 85mil
Fresneda doesn't even play for Sporting how/why would he play in City?

Son Hueng-Min at Tottenham not signed a new deal yet expires in the summer. Yes he's 31 but supremely fit athlete regularly gets double figures G/A in each season. Hardworking world class player on his day would 100% have him here surely a player of his high calibre would want to win something before he retires???

Do we need an aguero-like forward who can work in tight spaces, technically great and like aguero can take players on

I think it would be a great option when games like yesterday and this season where Erling has been marked out the games

Son Hueng-Min at Tottenham not signed a new deal yet expires in the summer. Yes he's 31 but supremely fit athlete regularly gets double figures G/A in each season. Hardworking world class player on his day would 100% have him here surely a player of his high calibre would want to win something before he retires???
I think there is a reason that he has never been linked with a move elsewhere.

For me:

First team regular RW: If they rate Savio that highly then it will be him. We need someone who can be a proper replacement for Mahrez and get similar output to him. Whether Doku moves out here eventually. I’d like to see Neto.

Both phases CM: Someone that can link up play , do defensive work and play as an 8. Paqueta would be perfect, has that hunger and grit and seems to be be everything we are missing.

RB/right sided defender: I’m torn on this over whether to go for another right-sided defender or go with an attacking wing back. I don’t think we want to be too one dimensional and an attacking wing-back gives us an option to switch up the way we play. Frimpong with a release clause is attainable. Diomande from Sporting for a defensive option. Although I do think we would have brought Porro back had we wanted to play in that way. For me it’s time Walker went. Apart from his 1 v 1 ability , he offers little else , is wasteful in possession , poor going forward and takes huge long range shots every match that he never scores for.

CDM/Rodri back-up: I do think Palhinha is someone I really like exceptional ball-winner , space coverer. Maybe we get that out of Paqueta and don’t need that. But we need to be able to give the guy a rest. Douglas Luiz , Palhinha , Zubimendi , Varela spring to mind.

Gonna be an interesting summer, definitely need a couple capable of pushing to be starters. Juggling Rico & Bobb probably needing more time as well with a 9 man bench gonna be fun for Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.