Players who might improve us

Neto has everything we need besides is injury record mate, if we could keep him fit he would be a heck of a signing, Savio looks quick as well.

I'm not sure on Neto. It's so difficult to judge players who are performing that role in sides that counter and don't dominate the ball. How will he perform with limited space and a low block? Unless Pep is looking to further evolve the team, he'll unlikely move away from control. Neto feels like a player who would be much better in a Klopp style pressing system where you turn it over and run into space rather than patient build up.

Micky Van De Ven - only issue is we have 2 great left-footed centre backs. In terms of replacing Walker’s recovery speed and offer us a ball-playing option from the match I think he’d be great. If only he could play RCB.

He’d certainly be one I’d look at. £80m or sorts I’d expect though. Whereas a Baranthwaite might be available for £60m

Micky Van De Ven - only issue is we have 2 great left-footed centre backs. In terms of replacing Walker’s recovery speed and offer us a ball-playing option from the match I think he’d be great. If only he could play RCB.

He’d certainly be one I’d look at. £80m or sorts I’d expect though. Whereas a Baranthwaite might be available for £60m
Two good shouts, but I reckon Van De Ven would be difficult to get since has only recently joined Spurs.
For me, Branthwaite is the one, and it should be a no brainer for him as well. He should look at Stonesy to see how well his career might pan out if he makes the right move and joins us :).

That Joao Mario the right back from porto looked good vs arsenal the other night only 24 don't watch the Portuguese league so could of been his best game

That Joao Mario the right back from porto looked good vs arsenal the other night only 24 don't watch the Portuguese league so could of been his best game
we've scouted him a few times over the last couple of years, gotta think he's on a potential list somewhere.

Vinicius Junior racially abused again by Spanish retards. Come and join the best team in Europe in the best league in Europe and play for the best manager ever Vinicius!

I would be seriously disappointed if City haven't made enquiries.

He will be 33 by then, he has been suffering from some injuries. If we could bring in Wirtz, Musiala as replacements using this money? With additions of Neves and Paqueta as well (assuming Bernardo leaves)? I would consider it.

I wonder if so many links to AM players is because Kev fancies the money? I know it’s played down in the past but if they offered us say £130-150m and Kev fancies it then we could get Wirtz and Musiala maybe for £100m each? Kevs fee would be 100% profit on the books for FFP and allow huge wriggle room in them two transfer fees?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.