Players who might improve us

I’d love two proper top class wingers like the Gooners have. Not sure who but just like left backs they’re very rare to find.

I’d love two proper top class wingers like the Gooners have. Not sure who but just like left backs they’re very rare to find.

We had one in Mahrez who was a 30 G/A winger a season and easily had 2 years at the top left in him. If we went all in on convincing him to stay like we did Walker I think he would still be here.

It's clear from that Amazon documentary his Mrs never wanted to leave and because of it I would not be surprised to see him back in the PL next year.

Haha full back you say ? It can only be a right sided one if it is because we don’t sign left full backs anymore just make do’s.
Kadıoğlu has three goals and four assists from 39 games this season and has managed to attract interest from Manchester City.

It’s claimed Pep Guardiola’s side are ‘preparing to knock’ on the Istanbul club’s door for the 24-year-old in the summer.

Make do. Yeah Look about right... lol

Screenshot 2024-03-13 113452.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.