Players who might improve us

This would be a sick lineup if we sign our targets per rumours

only Frimpong is just a wishfull thinking. Didn't add Paqueta

View attachment 111242

With all the rumours, it seems that Pep will go with 3 at the back system for the next year.

View attachment 111244
Well thought these looked over the reg. limit and you actually have a spot spare on both (even counting Nunes still in the first one).

excellent on paper tbf.

I really like Gusto at Chelsea but again very hard to attain given contract situation age.

Tapsoba at Leverkusen and Simakan at Leipzig I like aswell ball-playing profiles who have good athleticism and could fit into our style of play. And play the Ake - Akanji esque roles from defence.

I don’t currently see the need for another centre back, but surely we must be looking at Jarrad Branthwaite. He’s got a lot of potential and he would suit us perfectly.
Totally agreed.

And considering we usually line up with 3-4 central defenders each game, I think we could accommodate him.

Totally agreed.

And considering we usually line up with 3-4 central defenders each game, I think we could accommodate him.
Ake, Akanji & Stones all turning 30 in the next 12-18 months. Walker 34.

If everton do down or have PSR issue we'd be mad not too. England capt this kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.