Players who might improve us

Mainoo is another myth. Watch him without the sound on where the commentators big him up and you’ll see how ineffective he truly is.
Makes me laugh this.

We were looking at him at the end of last season/beginning of the season and it didn’t happen for whatever reason which could have been United or us.

We can’t even get hype for Phil Foden who is a generational talent.

Mainoo is another myth. Watch him without the sound on where the commentators big him up and you’ll see how ineffective he truly is.
A DM in a team that can not defend yet is still praised, his international call up is the biggest joke since that world beater Rashford, who Southgate also gave his international debut to, without playing in the U21`s

Schade is back after a very long injury, for those who liked Sane this lad is worth the watch, there was no sign of the blistering pace, but he still had the quality to get past the defense, scored though it was virtually an empty net, the shot was sweet well taken and blasted, a confident strike, if he gets his pace back this is one we should snap up.

A DM in a team that can not defend yet is still praised, his international call up is the biggest joke since that world beater Rashford, who Southgate also gave his international debut to, without playing in the U21`s
He isn't really a DM, much more a offensive midfielder good at carrying the ball and finding short passes. Reminds me a bit of Clarence Seedorf. He is very talented but his talent will go the way of everyone else at Old Trafford

He isn't really a DM, much more a offensive midfielder good at carrying the ball and finding short passes. Reminds me a bit of Clarence Seedorf. He is very talented but his talent will go the way of everyone else at Old Trafford
That maybe, but when he came on for England he played DM, and every time i have seen him he has been ordinary, i do not doubt we would have taken him, but that would have been on a free, which is about how highly i rate him.

Other than the fact that he somehow has a Champions League medal, I'm struggling to see what else there is to remind anyone, even a bit, of Clarence Seedorf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.