Players who might improve us

I was looking at Southhampton youngsters and they have got quite a talent there...

For example, Samuel Edozie...Watched his videos and he reminded me of right footed Mahrez, very good skills, I wish we had someone like that coming up from academy, guess Southhampton got luckier..

Another one also, Shea Charles.. interesting player and has got quite a skills as a defensive midfielder, would be a perfect candidate to be Rodri's understudy and improving year by year..

And I was shocked, their young keeper Bazunu, reminds me of Ederson.

Eh, if we had those players, young blood is important..

P.S. Their young centre-back I forgot to mention him as well. Would be great as a Ruben's understudy.. Wonder how club like Southhampton manages to have such great young players, I need to analyse that somehow.
Edozie is a sub, Charles gets nowhere near the team, and 99% of their fanbase would drive Bazunu to another team as 98yr old McCarthy is better. The young CB is average, at best, not close to being at our standard.....thank god you're not a manager ;)

And breathe :) bit late for Irankunda Bayern bought him in November, And they are favorites for Ouedrage, a pity he would do well at City.
I do think City should expand their method of moving players on and bringing in, call it the next stage of not paying the City tax.
What are you on about

Having watchwd quite a bit of this kid Sebastian Nanansi I think it is really perfect type of signing for us. He is a bit in the Olmo/Bernardo mould. He can play anywhere on the wings, attacking misfielder or central midfielder. Talent wise I would say he is up ther with Kulusevski and Isak when they were playing in the Swedish league.

He has 5 goals and 7 assists in 11 matches so far this season. We have had scouts watch him last year when we were interested in Hugo Larsson.

Great player, if we don't get Bruno, he would be my choice..

To compete with Madrid we need 3 players

1- Kudus
2- Joao Neves
3- Adama traore & be converted as RB

Adama Traore being converted to a footballer would be a start. And even that wouldn't be enough to get many games at City.

Just thinking of how to stop Vini & Mbappe next season, we need another one who can match Walker's pace & Strength

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.