Players who might improve us

I thought this thread was about players who might improve us.
There would not be many names if we kept it strict, best to throw a name in, preferably one that you have watched, then let everyone rip it to pieces.
For example, Ederson`s replacement, there is no point trying to find another Ederson when we have Ortega, so i will go for one that is better at the other things, Bulka a good improving Keeper, i do not think we are going for him, think it is that Greek keeper, but he is not as good.

Didn't have quite as good of a game today as the other two, but Nicolas Seiwald for Austria has impressed me quite a bit. I think the way he flows around the pitch reminds me a lot of KDB. He mostly played as a sub at RB Leipzig this season in his first year there so maybe he isn't quite ready for a jump to City but I think a lot of teams will come calling for him on the back of the Euros.

Can't imagine it'll ever happen but I've always been a massive admirer of Griezmann and think he would fit into our way of playing perfectly.
If we lose Alvarez this season, Griezman, despites his age would be a good stop gap and signing. He would not mind playing second fiddle to Haaland, great at goals and assisting. He can playmake and play anywhere in the front 3 or drop as an AM. Great work ethic. Good footballer. He is a fantastic footballer!

If we lose Alvarez this season, Griezman, despites his age would be a good stop gap and signing. He would not mind playing second fiddle to Haaland, great at goals and assisting. He can playmake and play anywhere in the front 3 or drop as an AM. Great work ethic. Good footballer. He is a fantastic footballer!
He is Harry Kane of La Liga

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.