Players who might improve us

Good because he looked lost and way out of his depth.I'd heard his name attributed to quality previously.....so I was a tad baffled at his performance in that game.
A mini hazard type. Not as shifty but better ball control and interplay player.

Repeating myself but honestly can't believe we're not even rumoured to be in for Mkhitaryan. Considering he's got almost a goal or assist per game and Pep's been in the Bundesliga for 3 years, it's baffling we'd consider spending £40mil on Sane but not entertain going for the Bundesliga player's player of the year to team up with his Gundogan for around £20-30mil.

Repeating myself but honestly can't believe we're not even rumoured to be in for Mkhitaryan. Considering he's got almost a goal or assist per game and Pep's been in the Bundesliga for 3 years, it's baffling we'd consider spending £40mil on Sane but not entertain going for the Bundesliga player's player of the year to team up with his Gundogan for around £20-30mil.

Is he not in talks with the rags?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.