Players who would take my interest in the summer

King Of The Kippax said:
Ryan Shawcross - Young, english centre half who already ahs lots of PL experience and can only get better

Joe Cole - i think we should throw whatever resources we can to clinch this deal, would be a great coup.

anyone that takes yours, who you would like to see at City??

I wouldnt buy anymore English rubbish! Especially if we want to become a force in Europe.

For me a midfield overhaul is needed I would look at moutinho and gorcuff in the centre, Bastos and di maria for the wings. Also ship out Santa cruz and bring in hulk and balotelli up front. At the back I'd look at maicon and schafer for full backs and boateng from hamburg and Simon kjaer to add to our centre back options. Easy eh?
Team
Given
maicion boateng kjaer schafer
Bastos moutinho gorcuff di maria
Hulk balotelli

not bad when we would also have kompany, lescott, bridge, Richards, Barry, de Jong, Johnson, swp, Ireland, bellamy, adebayor and tevez to choose from as well. Get rid off the rest that is ten signings plus this lot 22 quality outfield players to choose from make up the numbers to 30 with the addition of 8 promising youngsters to the first team pool.

I have a feeling that IF we get top 4 ad IF Jose does come then the flood gates will open.
We WILL attract the world class players that the owners want at the club and the owners will give Jose the key's to the kingdom of cash and the likes of David Villa , Messi , will have phone calls asking do they fancy coming to City to play champions league football for a shed load of cash. And before people start saying what about playing for the shirt .. sorry to burst your bubble but them days are gone football is now a business i don't like it but thats how it is now.
With Billions of pounds being spent of TV deals players will always be after the bigger better deal as they know that they have only a short time in which to earn the cash that will keep themselves in the life style that that are use to for ever.
I can really only think of two player who have earned more cash outside of Football than there wages and they are David Beckham and CR9 and look at them two poster boys.
Then look at Messi will he get the Mega deals from the likes of them two will get no and why not cos he not a pretty as the other two he's a better footballer than the others but he has not got the looks.
So City will throw buckets and buckets of cash at player's that they want and will they take it ? Well they would be a fool not to.
But this all hinges on if we get in to the Champions league if we fail then we will have another summer of let downs

If we get that top 4 spot realisticly i would go for:

1. Chiellini
2. Torres, we would be able to offer him champions league football and more money than liverpool.
3. Fellaini

Those 3 combined with our squad just now and we have a top team

fillipe-lb puyol-cb lahm-lb gourcuff-cm babel-lw higuian-st ronaldinho-lw di maria-rw ramires-lw maicon-rb cordoba-cb van der vaart-cm aurelio-lb lennon-rw pique-cb kjaer-cb chiellini-cb neuer-gk zamora-st sorenson-gk bentley-rw beckford-st hulk-st beye-rb david silva-lw fabiano-st eto'o-st o'hara-cm a.young-lw joe cole-lw pedersen-lw torres-st wellington-st govou-st diego-cm kaka-cm pirlo-cm

the lot.

(;

Despite what happened today i'd still feel a whole lot more confident if we had a team who looked comfortable keeping the ball.

With that in mind i'd go for a couple of technically gifted central midfielders. One defensive (ish) and one offensive. And maybe a couple of full backs (definitely a RB).

Defensive : Song (Arsenal), Gago, Banega, Inler, Toure, Ledesma, Fellaini, Josue, Stankovic

Offensive : Gourcuff, Van Der Vaart, Kroos, Turan, Dzagoev, Candreva,

Players of that ilk. Don't have to be world stars, just comfortable with the ball.

King Of The Kippax said:
Ryan Shawcross - Young, english centre half who already ahs lots of PL experience and can only get better

Joe Cole - i think we should throw whatever resources we can to clinch this deal, would be a great coup.

anyone that takes yours, who you would like to see at City??

none of them 2 ones injury prone and too old and shawcross is fucking wank

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.