Players who've played for both City and Arsenal

Re: Feeder Club No 1 - Arsenal

Lord BLue said:
Did David Platt play for arsenal?

I still need a Central defender
Yes Arsenal brought him from Italy in 1995. Spend 3 years there...

Very raggish thread, especially as at least half of those named were either no longer good enough for Arse or were never good enough for Arse as they were then.

The title of this thread makes me cringe and I am glad others think it is not needed. Perhaps the OP was not not being arrogant but it certainly comes over that way.

unfortunately, it comes across as arrogant,.. no need for it , as much as i would like van pussy here at city, maybe weve bought enough off the gooners , shouldnt we look elsewhere?

What a pathetic post, feeder club?, don't talk out of your arse?, me thinks you'd be better off dressing in black, strutting about and boarding the metrolink to Old Trafford with that kind of attitude, no need for it. Arsenal are a great club with excellent players and will be there or there abouts next season, show some respect.

I hate twats like this, you would make a great red, have a bit of decorum though you probably don't know what it means!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.