Players who've played for both City and Arsenal

Re: Feeder Club No 1 - Arsenal

While its obviously great that City can attract players from teams like Arsenal, the phrase 'feeder club' is obviously derogatory and is rag-like even.

When their stadium is paid for (sooner than expected thanks to the millions we're investing in their players!) the Arse will be very competitive in the transfer market I'm sure..

I think our ex-manager , Howard Kendall , did his level best to make sure that Everton supplied most of our players at one time !

Out of the players you have bought from us it's only really Nasri and Clichy that we didn't want to let go. Kolo had started his decline and needed a new challenge and there is nothing to be said about Adebayor. Clichy was never appreciated by our fans because of his lack of concentration but has now become the best left back in the league for you, mabye due to proper defensive coaching. Nasri went for a fair price and City showed their class by paying his proper value despite him only having a year left on his contract - unlike Barcelona with Cesc.

It's a good thing that the majority of your fans still show their class unlike the OP.

As for your next buy from us, keep an eye on Denilson. After his time in Brazil he has become the new Gilberto Silva and your club cannot miss out on the chance to sign him - £50 million should do it.

Fuck em, you should try reading goonsersweb or arsenal mania, they are far more disrespectful towards us.

A bit of banter like this won't make them hate us any more than they do already.

stony said:
Fuck em, you should try reading goonsersweb or arsenal mania, they are far more disrespectful towards us.

A bit of banter like this won't make them hate us any more than they do already.

I must say i have to agree with you .....

very few of them have anything good to say about us , and a lot of Arsenal fans have that same arrogant 'hollier than thou' attitude that is clearly rife at the Swamp!

Even the club , as a whole , give you the impression that they feel nobody else matters but them .... and Wenger can certainly 'bleat' with the best of em'!

Arsenal fans are some of the most arrogant you'll come across. Look at how they treated Nasri. He was leaving only for the money, apparently. Arrogantly assuming they stood the better chance of winning trophies even though we'd just won one and they hadn't in six years. They've no love for us anymore. When we weren't a threat and there was a mutual hatred of the rags, we got on quite well but woe betide the small club who thinks it can challenge Arsenal. Oh no, unacceptable. Game on I say.

As for the person saying they'll compete in the transfer market once the stadium is paid off, why wouldn't the owners just keep the money? They're not obliged to spend it on football.

Skashion said:
As for the person saying they'll compete in the transfer market once the stadium is paid off, why wouldn't the owners just keep the money? They're not obliged to spend it on football.

Once the debt's paid off I think Wenger will consider the job done and call it a day so unless the new manager has money to spend we'll drift down into mid table and the value of the club will drop which means he'll lose out on his investment. Besides by that time I expect Usmanov will have taken over.

For those slating this thread, it was meant as light hearted. My mate is a gooner through and through, and when he said we better not nick RVP too, it dawned on us both quite how many ex arsenal we have. So i thought i'd ask you guys. If i'd asked this question before the takeover i wouldn't have got such sad responses.

It may have been expressed poorly, but for those who've slated it, please get a life.

Lord BLue said:
For those slating this thread, it was meant as light hearted. My mate is a gooner through and through, and when he said we better not nick RVP too, it dawned on us both quite how many ex arsenal we have. So i thought i'd ask you guys. If i'd asked this question before the takeover i wouldn't have got such sad responses.

It may have been expressed poorly, but for those who've slated it, please get a life.

It doesn't matter how much anyone prostates themselves in front of those who actually believe we have no right competing with them, they will always believe they are superior no matter how many pots we win. I have relatives down there and know from many years experience they will never change the way they see us. As for your CB, pretend Tommy Caton played for them first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.