Players with the club at heart?

Correct. There are other factors - they like the manager, they like the area, the schools, they like their teammates, they like the facilities. More than these, they think they can have a crack at success.

Players can be settled at a a club and not want change.

But they don't play for us because they idolised Colin Bell. They don't watch reruns of the Gillingham game on DVD at nights and have Bluemoon as their ringtone.

Fair enough, it's their career. i just want them to give their all, whatever their motivation.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Greenjob said:
It has to be Bellars. The man would play for free i reckon if it meant him achieving something! For those who think Ireland is the man forget it. Ireland has his heart set on erm Fortnam and Mason, Harrods and Tiffany's!! In other words spending his money rather than earning it. Lazy twat.

Who are you trying to kid?

You're not allowed to question Bellamy on here mate.

He's above the rest of the squad.

He's never had a poor game, he's always available and now he'd play for free.

Definatelty Onuoha.You'd think Micah and Stevie with SWP all coming through the ranks at City.I think Bellars and Tevez as well.

Greenjob said:
It has to be Bellars. The man would play for free i reckon if it meant him achieving something! For those who think Ireland is the man forget it. Ireland has his heart set on erm Fortnam and Mason, Harrods and Tiffany's!! In other words spending his money rather than earning it. Lazy twat.

Bellamy would play for free and ireland is a lazy twat?

Ireland is the closest thing we haveto a blue in our team,.

Bellamy would leave tomorrow if a better offer came along.

There are some very deluded people around here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.