Players you badly misjudged after a game or two

I always give players the benefit of the doubt and a couple of crap games will go down as two-offs, and then I expect them to win the Ballon d'Or - even our goalies. Even when they are universally condemned as hopeless, I still wish them to morph into Puskas.

i thought robinho was going to be the best player in the world after the portsmouth game.

Ndj thought Wat a waste now fab player anyone who Slags him off still I suggest they just watch him for a game and see what he contributes what a legend

I am ashamed to say it but the 'Goat' garbage for first (half) season.

How wrong you can be!!!

The player in the current squad dzeko looks poor, hope i'm wrong, like i was about De Jong also thought Samaras looked good when he came on as sub how wrong was i.

I seem to remember Paul Lake's debut as being a bit iffy (although he was a youngester) and I was pretty young as well... how wrong could I be

Does anyone else remember his debut ??

johnmc said:
Could be a long thread.

Plenty of false dawns over the years. It has gone full circle now where players are crap after a handful of games.

I'll admit I underestimated how good Tevez is.

I also though Carls Griffiths would break scoring records.
carl griffiths is the manager of averly fc in essex! he's a legend amongst orient fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.