Players you forgot that played for City.

Dont think he ever played for us, but I seem to remember Stefan Beckenbauer (Franz´s younger son) having a trial or short term contract with us???

He came from 1. FC Saarbrücken unless Im much mistaken.

He was utterly rubbish though. I think it was during the Horton reign. I may have dreamed it mind although why I would dream that god only knows.

I suppose the first 3 that come to my mind are George Weah, Peter Beardsley and Andrei Kanchelskis. I remember seeing all of them in City shirts, yet it all felt so surreal, like it never actually happened.

fbloke said:
the1frannylee said:
Neil Heaney, Micheal Frontzeck, Michel Vonk, Scott Hiley, Laurent Charvet

Ooooh Vonky,Vonky

I met Michel Vonk when I was 14 at Junior Blues when I was called on stage, he was slightly embarassed and perturbed that I was taller than him. David White was peeing himself with laughter in the shadows. Great bloke tho.

kippaxwarrior said:
joe salford said:
peter beardsley
that fukka that played for scum and got hat trick against us - russian??

Andrei Kanchelskis

Me too! I honestly have no recollection what-so-ever of kanchelskis playing for city, can someone post a pic of him in city kit just to prove it.

the only pic i have is him sliding over, and wedging his head up Neville's bum. so you have to assume it is actually him cos his face is busy ;)

jacko74 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Andrei Kanchelskis

Me too! I honestly have no recollection what-so-ever of kanchelskis playing for city, can someone post a pic of him in city kit just to prove it.

no need, liverpool away in the cup live on itv. christ man it was 10 years ago an ex-rag who they adored signed for us and played numerous times and you want proof?? do you take a lot of drugs??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.