Players you forgot that played for City.

Tricky_Trev said:
jacko74 said:
Me too! I honestly have no recollection what-so-ever of kanchelskis playing for city, can someone post a pic of him in city kit just to prove it.
_1150694_andrei150.jpg

cheers for that trev, its still not brought any memories back! I'm guessing it was 99ish going off the shirt, that must have been my wilderness year!

Tricky_Trev said:
jacko74 said:
Me too! I honestly have no recollection what-so-ever of kanchelskis playing for city, can someone post a pic of him in city kit just to prove it.
_1150694_andrei150.jpg

I was looking for a list of players who had played for both City and United, and noticed that Mark Robbins (the guy who saved Ferguson's bacon, no pun intended), and Sammy McIlroy, both used to play for City.

Didn't Danny Mills play for us until the end of last season?? I forgot all about him until he started popping up on ESPN!

Also, Terry Cooke from the dark days...

Does anyone remember John Foster a centre half who came through the ranks in the early/mid 90’s and was supposedly destined for big things? He only played a handful of first team games due to a horrific injury record and retired at a young age.
A mate was working on a building site with him a few months ago.

Used to go the match with Wagstaffe's son, and I'd never get the chance to forget his old man played for City as he'd manage to get it into every conversation,whatever the subject.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.