Players you have met and really wish you hadn't?

danny21manc

Bit of a different thread for once...

Shay Given-In the circle nightclub in manchester i were really happy to see him and basically blanked hahaha

SWP-always seems moody when i've met him.

I know theres a time and place for footballers to have there own private life and not be pestered 24/7...but interested to see who wishes they've never met the player?

not necessarily wishing i didnt see the player but..

seen edghill in matalan like when he was still playin for city, just shows how far we have come :)
---------------------------------

he were my city hero haha

met goater when i was about 12, couldnt have a conversation with him, so i just asked him to sign my program

i must of looked like a right moody little twat haha had never met a player before

my dad sat with swp at the hamburg match in one of the boxes he was in through work, he said he was a cracking lad, and had a good little chat with him, mcgivern was sat with him too

met goater when i was about 12, couldnt have a conversation with him, so i just asked him to sign my program

i must of looked like a right moody little twat haha had never met a player before

my dad sat with swp at the hamburg match in one of the boxes he was in through work, he said he was a cracking lad, and had a good little chat with him, mcgivern was sat with him too
-------------------------------------------------------

There always in the circle in manchester mate...full of city players who get hounded for a quick photo by me haha

Saw Richard Dunne in a restaurant in Bramhall... Was good to see hime till he went for a fag after every bottle of bud! I reckon thats why his pace has gone

Saw Richard Dunne in a restaurant in Bramhall... Was good to see hime till he went for a fag after every bottle of bud! I reckon thats why his pace has gone
---------------------------------

1 post? hhhmmm rag lol

hes always in castlefield dukes 92

ali_matt said:

Violent bastard.

I happened to be at training camp with city, one of these community ones when I was about 7 or 8 around the time when the dome was opening. So you saw all the quality players Horlock, Dickov and of course Lee Badbuy, but you never actually got to meet them.
However as I was walking through the car park and happen to see none other than Jamie Pollock talking to a woman. Just to make sure it was him I stopped and stared a little. Unfortunately for me he noticed and glanced at me. I still have nightmares about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.