Players you have met and really wish you hadn't?

I MET MOST OF LAST SEASONS TEAM LAST YR THE WORST PLAYER WAS FERNANDES I SAID HELLO HE IGNORED ME WENT TOILET SO WEN HE CAME OUT HE WENT TO SHAKE MY HAND AND I IGNORED HIM!!! HE IS A PRICK!!

Michael brown is supposed to be a right cock, my mate bumped into him in the george and dragon in cheadle years ago after a particular bad home defeat. Anyway he was bouncing about being a bit of a dick and given it the big one like we'd won, so my mate went over and asked how he could be so happy with himself considering we had just been leathered at home, apparently the cocky shit just shrugged his shoulders and said "not letting it spoil my night". My mate lost it at this (and he's not one to have some smarmy two bit footballer play johnny big balls with him) and grabbed him ready to lay him out, brown shit it giving it the look mate don't want any trouble sorry were going anyway. He still swears if he ever bumps into him again he wont be so easy going on him, and give him the crack he should have then.

gerry crainey - absolute tosser just dying for a fighjt with anybody in long legs,filth

andy chinchcliffe-cocky arrogant evertonian,he is no blue just in it for the ego and the pocket money.

louis saha-met him and his wife she was well fit he was charming.

paul dickov-legend very nice fella.

anelka-could not be arsed signing my lads shirt,completly ignored us until told to sign it by a senior club official.

eyal berkovic-horrible horrible man

thats it for now

I met Fernandes in the Printowrks he was geting rejected in Opus and was using the im a football player line. He seemed a sound enough guy though.

I met most of the guys at the Radisson hotel last season, Joe Hart stopped and had a chat proper nice guy as was Zabaletta.

SWP is a nice guy use to sit with him at Hyde United bk in the reserves days. Think I asked him to sign my program every game haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.