Players you wished had stayed longer

I was a huge fan of Walsh and was gutted when he left. However, I’ve just finished reading his book and it seems he actually promoted the move himself. Sure he wrote that someone at Portsmouth asked him his opinion on Carl Griffith’s and Fitzroy Simpson and his response was something like ‘Don’t you want me as well?’
Paul Walsh told me at a chatity golf day that city only offered him one year and he wanted minimum 2 yr contract thats why he left.
He also said during the city luton game Nicky Reid spent 90 mins telling him ' youre going down you c###' and we all know how that turned out.

Paul Walsh told me at a chatity golf day that city only offered him one year and he wanted minimum 2 yr contract thats why he left.
He also said during the city luton game Nicky Reid spent 90 mins telling him ' youre going down you c###' and we all know how that turned out.

That’s in the book too. He also mentioned the fact that he felt he was slowing down and named one or two injuries, including the one he suffered at the hands of Mike Sweeney (if memory serves) during the friendly with Droylsden. Thought he was excellent for us.

Andy Cole
Distin
Elano
Wright-Phillips (I know he returned but the big money move ruined him)
Sturridge
Anelka

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.