Players you wished had stayed longer

Tueart when he left for New York at his peak, as a young kid I was devastated. He was my hero around that time, thankfully he came back, but those were two years we should never have lost him.
Good shout that. Remember wearing some Tueart tassels as a lad. Also used to hold my sleeves down like Summerbee. Happy days, no responsibilities, just living for football.

I remember being gutted when Clive Wilson left for Chelsea.
As others have said, the Barnes and Owen to WBA was a real kick in the balls

Anelka i know he had his problems and we had ours at the time, i always felt he was a world class striker with a chip on his shoulder because Henry a winger was rated better, he turned into a gypsy unloved by everyone, Le Sulk should have stayed for our benefit 37 goals in 87 appearances, and his, Who classes him as one of their own, who loves him ` apart from me`?

Anelka i know he had his problems and we had ours at the time, i always felt he was a world class striker with a chip on his shoulder because Henry a winger was rated better, he turned into a gypsy unloved by everyone, Le Sulk should have stayed for our benefit 37 goals in 87 appearances, and his, Who classes him as one of their own, who loves him ` apart from me`?

I never warmed to him. He had my backing as a City player as he wore our shirt but he's a vile shithouse. His career finished in allegations of anti-semitism which sums him up. Haven't Jewish people suffered enough over the years?

The fact he played for Bolton and West Brom shows he never fulfilled his potential as a world class footballer.

I never warmed to him. He had my backing as a City player as he wore our shirt but he's a vile shithouse. His career finished in allegations of anti-semitism which sums him up. Haven't Jewish people suffered enough over the years?

The fact he played for Bolton and West Brom shows he never fulfilled his potential as a world class footballer.
I can understand that , for me i do not know his reasoning, and to be fair do not want to that is his problem, were not Bolton above us? when he played for them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.