Players you wished played for City

Robbo. said:
If there was any player you have seen, which player would you of wished to play for City in their prime, maybe a younger Bernarbia or a sublime Ronaldiniho.

Mine would be this man, remembered when he played his last match against City and the City fans clapped as a mark of respect for a man who was truly outstanding.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buCHk8XYBpg[/youtube]

This!! When we all stood up and clapped ( yes i did!) the look on his face was a picture. He really couldn't believe that opposing fans would do that. Awesome player.

Roy Keane - before he played for the rags........now he's a bigoted fuckwit - great footballer, shit manager and a lunatic

defo theirry henry best player ever to have graced the premiership, and the best performance ive sin from him was at main road when they score like 4 in 20 mins and henry socred a mint goal,

Viv Anderson, when i was a kid Peter Barnes could
rip anyone until it came to Viv.
as painful as it was to watch i couldn't help but admire.
I wished at the time he played for us.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:43 pm --<br /><br />
BlueMo' said:
Viv Anderson, when i was a kid Peter Barnes could
rip anyone until it came to Viv.
as painful as it was to watch i couldn't help but admire.
I wished at the time he played for us.

PS
3 cheers to whoever edited the thread title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.