pizzaro
who shall we buy?
oh sorry I forgot
the ones who arent good enough for where we want to be
barry
kolarov
milner
I sure I've missed someone!

Too many player have not shown enough heart, desire, intelligence and, most importantly, bottle in the last few weeks but they can't all be sold: it's just not practicable; if it was, I'd happily get rid of all but Hart, Zab, Micah, Vinnie, Lescott, Yaya, Silva and Aguero. Nasri and Clichy are in their first seasons so I might let them off on those grounds.

The most important thing for me is to try and reshape the strike force and get more pace and width into the mix. The other priorities are a top drawer box to box midfielder and left back. A big ball playing centre back would be nice.

Pace and wingers arent what will happen to City in the big "reshaping" summer. Mancini doesnt like wingers he has completely different methods. He will put astriker to the left/right if needed (Balo did it many times). Or push up a fullback (Kolarov.) But wingers wont play under Mancini as fast wingers like Robben-Duff duo was for Chelsea or the Bale-Lennon now for Spurs.

Look at Nasri. He is very fast, we could see it many times when he was at Arsenal. Agüero also is very fast. but in Mancini's tactics their speed is rarely used. We like it slow down, keep it, turn back if no clear way to run. We rarely take on a defender our player with the ball has to stop wait for others. Cant understand this tactic at all, but that is what Mancini likes.

Even is we sign Hazard he wont be played as a winger. Lot closer to the box maybe behind a striker. And if he is fast in Lille he will be slower here.

hjohn said:
so if we get rid of the deadwood
ade
weiss
bridge
hargreaves
santa cruz
and the uinderperformers
johnson
savic
kolo
balotelli
dzeko
and the one who wants to leave
tevez
and the one season make weight
pizzaro
who shall we buy?
oh sorry I forgot
barry
kolarov
milner

We can't sell Barry or Milner, we need them for the 8 players must be English rule in the Premier league.

If I read the owners body language correctly, Mancini lost his job today. I was so angry, and knew I needed to get away, so I went to watch Bilbao play Sevilla.

It is not the Bilbao players that are good. It is how the TEAM plays that is good. I saw San Jose come in and look exactly like Javi Martinez. Itturaspe was threading the types of passes you only see from the bery best players in the PL. And he is their shittiest midfielder. Amoreibieta looked like Vertonghen with his ball decisions.

Anytime they are in trouble they run a moving triangle and get out of it. Unlike City where we are constantly praying for the magic of Aguero, Silva, Yaya or Nasri. These guys all do 80% of what they do the same way. When with the ball everyone is making a decision, when without it, the same decision making and movement on defense is going on.

We need a better coach, and players who undersand this. A majority of our players don't. A lot of good players, but a piss poor team we have.

It is time to get a new leader!

hjohn said:
ade
weiss
bridge
hargreaves
santa cruz
and the uinderperformers
johnson
savic
kolo
balotelli
dzeko
tevez
pizzaro
who shall we buy?
oh sorry I forgot
barry
kolarov
milner

Think you forgot Hart, Micah, Kompany, Lescott, Silva, Aguero... and maybe a couple others.

Silvex said:
hjohn said:
ade
weiss
bridge
hargreaves
santa cruz
and the uinderperformers
johnson
savic
kolo
balotelli
dzeko
tevez
pizzaro
who shall we buy?
oh sorry I forgot
barry
kolarov
milner

We can't sell Barry or Milner, we need them for the 8 players must be English rule in the Premier league.

Sorry I forgot about that.
Theres also the 11 players to start a game rule.

MCFCBOY94 said:
Balotelli, Kolo, AJ and Tevez for me. Savic out on loan to give him some confidence.

Everyone's going to say Dzeko, but I think if we start playing with wingers and bring in Hazard/Robben then Dzeko will get much better service. And hopefully see an improvement in his form.

Totally agree edin would be totally different player if we had wingers , worth another season if we get some good wingers on either side<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:38 pm --<br /><br />
MCFCBOY94 said:
Balotelli, Kolo, AJ and Tevez for me. Savic out on loan to give him some confidence.

Everyone's going to say Dzeko, but I think if we start playing with wingers and bring in Hazard/Robben then Dzeko will get much better service. And hopefully see an improvement in his form.

Totally agree edin would be totally different player if we had wingers , worth another season if we get some good wingers on either side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.